Session 202 - "All for One & One for All" - ICMI Contact Center Demo and Conference, Tuesday, November 4, 2:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. CT will include a Contact Center Performance Management Primer, Case Study and Q&A with TouchPoint One CEO, Greg Salvato and Convergent Outsourcing President, Casey Kostecka.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN, Oct 16, 2014 - TouchPoint One, a leading provider of cloud Contact Center Performance Management software today announced that its CEO, Greg Salvato will be speaking at the 2014 ICMI Contact Center Demo and Conference to provide an overview of Contact Center Performance Management solutions including a case study featuring TouchPoint One customer Convergent Outsourcing’s Acuity CCPM implementation. Greg will be joined by Convergent Outsourcing President, Casey Kostecka who will lead a presentation and discussion of the Convergent case study. In addition to the CCPM primer and case study, the agenda will also allot time for attendee Q&A.
In this session, attendees will:
- Be provided with a comprehensive overview of Contact Center Performance Management (CCPM) solutions, their core components, features, objectives, value proposition, ROI potential and more.
- Hear how Convergent Outsourcing, a 2600+ seat outsourcer improved attendance, attrition, CSat and dollars per contact through better performance management and execution leveraging CCPM.
- Gain insights through an insider’s look into Convergent’s CCPM journey – from initial SWOT analysis, through implementation, to results and lessons learned.
- Discover how identifying the key metrics that drive business success, aligning them with targets & incentives, analyzing performance against targets, and implementing improvement plans can be the recipe for performance management success in your center.
- Explore how CCPM can be leveraged to address top priorities within the contact centers of session attendees.
Greg Salvato, CEO – TouchPoint One, LLC
Greg was appointed CEO of TouchPoint One in 2013 and brings to its clients and stakeholders executive management experience in the business, financial and technology sectors. Greg began his professional career at CUC International (Cendant Corp.) and is an active investor and advisor to several entrepreneurs and early/seed-stage companies.
Casey Kostecka, President – Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.
Casey has more than 20 years’ experience building and improving business operations in a variety of corporate settings, ranging from government contracting to international travel operations. Casey’s career includes assignments at Cendant Corporation, Aspen Systems, National Leisure Group and Applied Computer Services (ACS), before joining Convergent in 2010.
About TouchPoint One
TouchPoint One is the leading provider of performance optimization solutions for contact centers. The Company’s Acuity product is a full-featured employee engagement and performance management platform that enables improved decision making, talent development, and process execution at every operational level. TouchPoint One customer contact solutions deliver the compelling benefits of gamification, balanced scorecards, employee dashboards, and advanced performance management through innovative design and complete, functional alignment with business processes and strategies. http://www.touchpointone.com
To learn more about the features and benefits of A-GAME Leagues, visit the TouchPoint One web site
. Please also follow us on Twitter @TouchPoint_One
and on LinkedIn
TouchPoint One, Acuity, Sidekick, and A-GAME are registered trademarks of TouchPoint One, LLC. All other registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. ©2023 TouchPoint One, LLC. All rights reserved.