In this role, you will think strategically and execute with a purpose in an exciting and dynamic technology space. You’ll have the ability to work collaboratively and work across many stakeholder groups to craft the messaging and positioning for TouchPoint One solutions and you'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits are crucial.
You will have a key understanding of TouchPoint One’s complete performance management and employee engagement platform, their buyers and buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the various sales and marketing teams to enable them to be successful in growing the business.
- Understand the technical details of our Contact Center Performance Management suite of products, including how our product works, is configured, and deployed, along with communicating the value for the end user.
- Develop and conduct market analysis, develop go-to-market messaging, and communicate benefits
- Work with our internal technical, customer success, and product teams to help develop and articulate product use cases that address customer needs, while maintaining consistency of our overall product messaging and positioning
- Conduct in-depth competitive research and analysis to create accessible competitive content for our organization. Competitive research expertise required
- Represent the voice of the customer and provide customer and market insights to the Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Develop both sales and technical content to drive product awareness and influence purchase
- Create sales tools that articulate TouchPoint One’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, videos, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral
- Apply your product expertise to be an effective resource for sales in closing deals and growing accounts
- Work with our channel partners to develop compelling sales content, demos, sales training, and enablement activities
- Have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written, and presentation skills to communicate complex technical and product capabilities in a compelling, accessible manner
- Have the ability to develop relationships and interact across all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Focus towards having an impact and producing results
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision