Displayed on EVERY DESKTOP from agent to CEO. • Easy to understand, color-coded scoring. • Integrated message board and links to other tools. • Real-time updates of KPI performance, hours and pay. • Ability to identify performance issues within seconds vs. days.
Custom KPI's / Balanced Score
Measure the KPI's that are important to your business. • Combined and weighted KPI's produce a "balanced score." • Measure sales, customer satisfaction, quality, efficiency, attendance and more. • Scores updated each day or in real time. • Customizable targets for different locations, projects, teams, and agents. • Drill down to determine root cause.
Link Pay to Performance
Link performance to financial targets and results. • Identify your most valuable employees based on the "balanced score." • Create a "pay for performance" plan, easily. • Improve morale by ensuring compensation is fair. • Drive performance through recognition and reward
Contact Center Performance Management - Simplified.
From the ground-up, Acuity was conceived and designed specifically for contact centers and the people accountable for their performance.
No Hardware. No Software. No Problems!
Acuity is easy to deploy, will align, empower and inspire your personnel and deliver clear and compelling ROI – at a cost that is likely a fraction of what you’d expect.
- All of the data and business logic that your contact center relies on is stored and accessible from one place.
- Personalized dashboards and scorecards deliver role-based features, intelligence and alignment at every operational level.
- Integrated quality monitoring, quizzing and ESAT modules enable you to instill best practices, maintain quality and ensure compliance.
- Messaging and chat systems facilitate fluid coaching, support and other interaction to promptly address challenges and capitalize on success.
- Low-cost, easy to deploy Cloud-hosted or on-premise Software as a service Solution (SaaS).
May 28, 2014TouchPoint One to sponsor Hire Dynamics 32nd Annual Contact Center Executive Forum taking place Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 from 11:00am-1:00pm at Villa Christina in Dunwoody, Georgia. (more...)
April 10, 2014Following a highly competitive application process, the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) recognized Casey Kostecka, Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. as a finalist for Best Use of Technology. Winners will be announced at the Annual Global Contact Center Awards Dinner on May 7th in San Diego. (more...)
December 03, 2013TouchPoint One, an innovative provider of enterprise performance management solutions to the world’s leading contact centers, announced today that Bluegreen Vacations has selected its Acuity Contact Center Performance Management... (more...)